What is NET CONNECT?
A group of international experts
Discussing the latest scientific and clinical insights
Translating science into clinical practice
Educational programs supporting medical oncologists, endocrinologists and gastroenterologists
Sharing best practice from international centres of excellence
Responding to topics that matter most
Providing critical reviews of relevant papers
Collaborating with oncologist associations around the world
Sharing new data from congresses and meetings
A dynamic and evolving suite of educational resources
Developing scientific collaborations and networks
The Steering Committee is a small group of highly experienced experts in the field of neuroendocrine tumors, who guide the ongoing program of activity, and provide support and mentorship to NET CONNECT members.
The objectives of the NET CONNECT Steering Committee are to:
- Provide strategic oversight, support and guidance to the members
- Stimulate the members’ scientific and professional growth
The members of NET CONNECT are the next generation of experts in the field of neuroendocrine tumors.
The objectives of NET CONNECT Members are to:
- Establish scientific collaborations to generate new scientific insights, which can be published in scientific literature
- Connect with other NET experts to develop collaborations and networks
- Discuss the latest scientific and clinical insights in NET
- Develop educational programs to translate the scientific insights into implications for clinical practice
The programme has been developed and designed by COR2ED. The experts are solely responsible for the content and conduct of the programme. Influence by the supporter is therefore not possible, as this conflicts with the necessary independent nature of the programme. The Independent Educational Grant format emphasises the independent nature of the programme.